Thursday, February 7, 2008

You know what I could really go for? A canned hamburger!!




This could possibly be the greatest, or grossest, thing I've ever heard of. I'm a guy. I like hamburgers. I'm also a fan of canned food products. I'm all for long shelf life. But never has it crossed my mind to combine the two. A German company did think of it and then actually made it! I can only imagine the crazy brain-storming session that led someone (or several someones) to think this was a good idea. I'm willing to bet this had to get more than a few stamps of approval from managers and CEO's before this baby was made an awkward reality. If you don't believe that this is a real "food" item, check it out HERE. It roughly costs almost $6.00 US. So, for the same cost of an entire value meal from anywhere, you can get an authentic German hamburger that's been soaking in it's own fluids since it was sealed in its tin tomb. Chances are that's where it should stay and according to one review "It tastes...not so good." The reviewer even went as far as comparing the quality of the canburger to that of a McDonald's hamburger. Take that how you want it. I've been racking my brain since I read about this thing and cannot come up with any situation where this kind of product would be necessary or even wanted. If you are craving this, please get help soon. I think they have special pills for you. If you've eaten this, please visit your nearest Poison Control Center (and, dude, can I have your Xbox 360 if you die?).

No comments: