Thursday, February 14, 2008

So, I’m pretty much the best husband ever


This year Kristi and I decided that instead of buying fancy gifts, like jewelry and flowers, we would make homemade gifts on a budget of $20. I racked my brain and only came up with the idea yesterday of what I would do (the Internet officially has everything). I spent a total of $1.80 and I guarantee it will be a gift to remember. I wanted to make her a gift that would leave no doubt that it was made by me. I made that gift. Hand-cut, hand-sewn (that’s right ladies, I can kind of sew) and 100% awesome. I can’t tell you what it is right now because I haven’t given it to Kristi yet. But once I give it to her I am so putting pictures of my masterpiece on this blog for the world to see. I am so proud of myself. If I weren’t me, I would totally want to be friends with me. That’s how cool this gift is. More to come soon…

1 comment:

JoDee said...

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what your gift is ... heard what hers' were and I think they'll be hard to beat. Good luck!