Monday, February 4, 2008

So We're Sort of Famous Now... Click HERE to See How!

About two months ago I filled out a form on AZcentral.com to be part of a segment called Chow and Tell. You basically form a team and the Arizona Republic pays for the dinner anywhere you choose and you, in turn, write a review that's published online. The group I made was selected. The Date Night Revival Squad consisted of Kristi and I along with my parents and we visited four different restaurants. I wrote all four reviews and had a blast doing it. Our reviews are now posted online and you can use the link above (hint: it's the post title) to read all our experiences. I'm actually being considered for a freelance writer position for the food section now. We'll see how that goes. Please leave your comments here on what you think. I'm getting tired of patting myself on the back, it's your turn now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes a little late on the comment but that's awesome Mike. The article flowed well and the pictures really added to the article. If you are I think you should keep freelancing for them if you are. I just figured I would start at the beginning and go forward and catch up on you guys for the past couple years.