Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Wife

So here I am, posting my first comments! I really wish I knew more about how to do things like this because I love reading everybody else's stuff. This blog was actually my idea, but I knew I couldn't get it started without my honey. So he took on the task and ran with it. I love it! I almost makes me want to delegate more often. . . .right
My life basically consists of many things. (Does that even make sense?) Brooklyn, Mike, work, Mary Kay, choir, girl's nights out, books, church, some tv, and on occation sleep. I'll try to keep everyone updated on things going on with me and funny thoughts I might have. (I have some every once and a while) We'll keep you in touch with Brooklyn too with all the funny things she does and says. I swear, it's better than having a puppy. Until next time . . .

No comments: