Friday, February 15, 2008

Real Issues on G-chat

So, I have a job but sometimes I get bored. Okay, a lot of times I get bored. That’s why I love Google Chat (gchat). My sister, Holly, and I pretty much carry on the most random conversations throughout the day until she goes home from her job. Then I’m lonely. So lonely. Here’s a real life example:
me: yeah
i got bottlecaps at work yesterday for Valentimes
Holly: I got sick
beat that
me: i like mine better
Holly: me too
you can get a fat box of bottlecaps at walmart for 88 cent
i had one
me: i know
then i would be sick
Holly: you don't eat them all at once
you savor them
except the red ones
throw those out
they suck
me: i really have no self-control with candy like that
it's kinda sad really
Holly: yeah, that is sad
i'm the same way with sugar snap peas
i have no ocntrol
or control
some douche left a bag of chocolate tied to our door yesterday
a house full of girls doesn't need that
he's done it before though
me: i just ate a red bottlecap
they don't totally suck
they are just the worst out of all the bottlecap flavors
Holly: yeah and in the bottlecap world that means you suck
me: scratch that...orange is the worst
Holly: no, red is totally the worst
me: tastes like nasty medicine that's trying to taste good
Holly: the red or the orange?
me: orange
that's why they are more worser than red
Red is actually trying to be candy. Orange doesn't care if it tastes like crap. He knows weird people are into that sort of thing
Holly: Red is not trying to be candy
what pop do you know that tastes like that bottlecap?
nothing
it's an imposter
me: it's more of a Kool Aid flavor
Holly: orange is trying to be all the orange it can be
don't knock it
me: it sucks at it
Holly: red is just pure suckfaceness
are we really having this convo?
Haha
I love it
me: i'm totally posting this on the blog
Holly: do it!!
red doesn't even come close to Kool Aid
unless you're eating it straight out of the package with no sugar
then maybe
'cause that sucks too
me: that's kinda what it's like. It's like that cloud of red dust that attacks you nostrils when you dump it into an empty pitcher

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, Mike and Kristi! How are ya? Good to see you! I finally updated our blog. We love all 3 of you!

Unknown said...

hahahaha awesome.
"some douche left a bag of chocolate tied to our door yesterday"
HAHA!