Friday, March 21, 2008

LUNCH!

While we're on the topic of water creatures (see post below) I thought I'd share with you what I had for lunch the other day at one of my favorite lunch spots: Phoenix Ranch Market. Behold my meal...

Yes that is an entire fried fish and, yes, it was delicious. I pretty much ate everything but the eyeballs which if anyone tells you they're good, they're not. They pop with gross eye goo in your mouth which has a less than savory flavor. Africans love 'em though...ahhh, mission stories.

6 comments:

The Fletchies said...

I'm kinda glad I hadn't eaten before I saw this picture. I'm glad you like it but I sure wouldn't ever try it. Anyway could you pass on the message to Kristi that Robson pay is pretty crappy. Like 8 an hour and a little more if you work in special ed. I liked working there but a lot of districts pay better. I would have her try Houston Elementary first just because I've heard it pays a dollar or two more an hour.

JoDee said...

Glad I just got done with dinner...couldn't have finished it if I saw this before. How many eyeballs have you eaten?

Rebecca said...

Sorry but that meal looks disgusting!

Rebecca said...

I love you, Kristi!

Rebecca said...

To answer your question about Kidney Stones, Kristi, I've passed 16 stones in the last 17 months. I still had more in my kidneys so I went to the hospital and they were able to blast 5 stones; but there's still more. It's a long story but that's the short version.

spice2116 said...

yeah that is just gross!!! but if you like it more power to ya