Thursday, March 6, 2008

WE STRUCK GOLD!!!


Okay, so we didn't go on a cruise and crash land only to find piles of gold. This is just a fun picture spot from . . . drum roll please . . .DISNEYLAND!! It's a part of Tom Sawyer's island that was redone to fit a pirates theme. Really, this was the best and most needed vacation I've had in my life. I've been to Disneyland before and I'll never get tired of it, but the second day of our vaca we went to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!! I've never been there and they had some pretty cool stuff. I liked the Back lot tour the best.



Attacked by King Kong!!

Flash flood in Mexico.












An L.A. lookout and a crash site from War of the Worlds.



Even though we stayed at Disneyland from 9am to 10:30 pm, we only stayed at U.S. from 10am to 3pm. At 5 that afternoon, we went back to the hotel to take a nap that pretty much lasted until 9am the next morning. We only got up to eat dinner which took maybe half an hour. Luckily, our cloudy Saturday turned into a bright, beautiful and warm Sunday. So what do you do on a sunny weekend vacation in SoCal?

THE BEACH


And that is where we ended our vacation. Thanks Mike for a wonderful four day weekend getaway!









1 comment:

JoDee said...

Looks like a blast. So glad you had a good time! Brandon and I need one of these ... you're inspiring me.