Friday, March 21, 2008

Photography






I love photography. I wish I had taken a class in high school or college when I had the chance. I'm sure I still do have the chance, but with work, piano lessons, and everything else that takes up time in my life, I don't know where I could fit the time in. Every summer for the last two or three years we've visited Mike's grandparents in Greer. Usually around Labor Day weekend we'll go and spend a relaxing and blissful weekend and only worry about what lake to go fishing or where we want to eat. I just love being out in nature so we've been playing with our simple Easyshare Kodak digital and with more and more practice we've been getting some really good pictures. Well, they look better than the first ones we've tried to take. We edited some of the photos on iphoto on our mac. Like I said, we're not professionals, but I need to find a good spot for some of these pics in our house because I'm so proud of them.

1 comment:

JoDee said...

Kristi we should chat! I've been really getting into this stuff lately ... your pic were great! I'm actually going to get a photography business going here in the next few months ... we'll see how it goes!