Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun and Ewoks at the TMF

Kristi and I went to the Tempe Music Festival on Saturday because I won free tickets from Movin' 97.5 FM. We had a blast and the highlight for me was definitely seeing the Gin Blossoms. It had been forever since I had seen them and they still, to this day, remain one of my favorite bands. Fergie was the headliner that night but we left before she even came on stage. Neither of us are big fans and we probably couldn't handle all the Fergaliciousness that was about to be released. We also won passes to the "Glamour Lounge" which consisted of a 10'x20' space closed off by chain link fence with music that was too loud and free food and gelato. Man, I love winning stuff. So, we both had a good time, saw some bands, had some funnel cake and then went home.

Today at work I was looking at AZcentral.com and saw that there was pictures from the festival. I started looking through them and stopped when I swear I thought I saw an Ewok in one of the pictures. Maybe I know a little too much about Star Wars and recognized it too easily but I've made a comparison chart below...I'll let you decide: Ewok descendant or unfortunate coincidence?

No comments: