Monday, March 17, 2008

my::needs

So I was floating from blog to blog and saw something funny my sister in law did. She typed her name and "needs" into the google search engine and she found some pretty funny things. So I tried it. Here's what I found:

Kristi needs to know exactly what time she is to be doing something and exactly how (how did they know?)
Kristi needs to get out of the house more (that's always true)
Kristi needs to go to Home Depot and buy a filter for the exhaust fan over her stove (I didn't even know there was one up there)
Kristi needs to forget about last week (I usually do)
Kristi needs to be patient (who doesn't)
and my favorite. . .
Kristi needs Help (with a capital H)

That was kind of fun. Try it! Yeah for being bored!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey,
thats funny; i am going to try it. Ok if you go to katelinesphotography.blogspot.com
and click on "online gallery" you can see some of my portfolio and prices. let me know what you think! i can show you more if you want... it would be fun to take your pics your daughter is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap so mine was hilarious! You got to check out Preston needs on google! Apparently I need some weird things

Anonymous said...

Sorry wrong link!!!