Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goodwill had a sale on records!!! These are pure gold...

If Michael Jackson and Rick James morphed together somehow, this would be the result. One can only imagine how devastatin' it would be.





This is the first musical recording that led to four immediate restraining orders. They claimed the "touching" was figurative but the judge wasn't taking any chances.




At first my sister thought this was Italian, but I told her, "No, Italians have class." I think Mariah Carey covered his song, Touch My Body but she still remains in the shadow of Tino's enormous success.



What you don't see is Jethro, the fifth member hidden behind Maude's giant beehive. He quit soon after this picture was taken, sick of buying "groovy" polyester suits only to have them hidden behind her big hair.




Nothing shows you're more Rock 'n Roll then a no-shirt all-male hug-fest!!





When Jim agreed to be the subject of a reality show he had no idea they would go as far as making an album of him singing in the shower (with him in the shower on the cover).




By Request Only...because being forced to listen to Ken is considered torture in 18 states.



Awww, to live the carefree life of a Rock 'n Roll barbarian. Pillaging, burning and totally rocking with melt-your-face-off guitar solos!!! Oh yeah, and oil...lots and lots of oil.



I bet you a million dollars that's one of many flowers she's bought for herself.


With classics like "1913 Massacre" and "Don't Send My Mum to Prison" Wally skyrockets to number the number one spot on TRL.

God's child is in the top right. The rest, unfortunately didn't quite make the cut.



"Loves Nut/Mother..." That's what I got when i ran this through a translator. The "Nut" part seems to fit like a glove.



Wow... Do I really have to say anything? Nubs + Organ = A Crazy Good Time!!!




In a stunning event similar to the Uruguayan rugby team in "Alive!", Edmund (far left) was forced to eat the former, and oh-so tender and juicy, fifth member of the Christian Crusaders when rehearsal ran over into lunch time.



Am I going blind or does it look like that girl in the front can see? Hey...What are you tryin' to pull here!?


Try to follow me here: Freddie is the creator/director of Pulpit in the Shadows, a ministry dedicated to youth drug victims who then makes an album called All My Friends Are Dead on a record label called Rainbow and who wears go-go boots to a funeral. Am I the only one getting mixed signals from this guy?

4 comments:

J.K. Currier said...

These are the most awesome album covers I've ever seen!!!

Unknown said...

This was so funny. Kudos.

The Fletchies said...

Ummm hilarious. Who knew albums could provide such entertainment. Well I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been as good without the witty commentary

elizabeth said...

I may or may not have died when I read this.

I hope Freddie welcomes me with open arms.