Friday, March 7, 2008

Sweet Nectar of Life!!!


The deliciously green drink you are currently beholding is none other than a Mint Julep from the Blue Bayou restaurant at Disneyland. This is in my top 2 reaons to go to Disneyland (the other is riding first car on Space Mountain). For the unfortunate people who have never had a julep, it's a minty, sweet drink that I could drink all day. I never have less than three glasses (I think I had 4 this time). Of course, that much of any liquid has repercussions of it's own (the baƱo kind) but it is so worth it. Oh, p.s. if you want to give this drink a go at anywhere but Disneyland, remember to order it virgin style because the non-Disney version is made with a hefty dose of bourbon.

2 comments:

Ritchey Fam said...

Mike, I could not agree with you more! I could drink those all day. Definitely the greatest thing to come out of Disneyland...okay, maybe its tied with fulfilling the dreams of millions of kids every month, but even that can be argued.
--Lorin

Anonymous said...

Blue Bayou is the best I just wish it was closer then Anaheim. It's actually the place that I proposed to Amy at. Needless to say its a special spot for us! Great thanks Mike now I am craving jambalaya clam chowder and golden calamari.