Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tell me it's not just me... 

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I'm not totally nuts but here's the deal...I have my phone set to vibrate before it rings.  I usually keep my phone in my left front pocket or in my desk drawer at work.  Here's where I start to go nuts.  I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket...when it's not even there(insert eerie music or sarcastic "oh brother" here).  And it's not just once or twice this has happened, we're talking multiple times everyday!  It's driving me slowly insane. The worst is on the drive home when my phone is either in my front shirt pocket or in the cup holder and my thigh goes nuts!  I have to check several times to make sure I don't have some magical phone that has appeared in my pants pocket even though I can see my phone in the freakin' cup holder next to my leg.  I'm pretty sure they make pills for whatever form of crazy I'm currently experiencing.

2 comments:

hollister said...

It's totally just you... Crazy. Get some help! Geez.

The Fletchies said...

oh I was just about to say you're not alone...because I totally have the same thing happen. But maybe we're just both crazy.