Monday, June 29, 2009

I want to break something . . .

How could she! Wait, let's start positive . . . nope, I'm too mad. How could she keep Wes around? I think the only reason I will accept is that she didn't want to look like a jerk and just bump him off. How could you not trust Jake? He's just about as genuine as it gets. Wes needs to take his "career" somewhere else and stop using Jillian. I really hope this doesn't end lame.

Okay, I think I can handle the positive now. Ed's Back! How could that not be positive! I'm glad she kept him even though he is a little behind, he was already ahead to begin with. My vote, Ed, but honestly, I'll be happy for whomever she picks as long as it's not Wes.

I'm glad I got that off my chest. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! My jaw literally dropped when she said his name!! I gross out every time they kiss... he's just such a sleaz ball. And didn't your heart just break when Jake started crying by himself after it was all over?! He's such a good guy. If Wes makes it to the bottom two, I just may throw up. It's sickening!

JoDee said...

Is this the Bachelorette? (Pick up your chin please. ;)) I couldn't handle watching those past the first two seasons because they ALWAYS pick the sleazeball and drop the nice ones...Hope it ends happy for you. :)