Saturday, January 31, 2009

Plan ahead


I don't think I'd make it two days without having certain things planned ahead such as the ever looming question "What's for dinner?" Thanks to Excel I've mastered the menu! I put it on the fridge every week.  Along with sistersavings.net it saves a lot of headaches and helps with the grocery shopping.  My favorite part is telling Brooklyn what we're having. Instead of giving her choices, we just refer to the menu. Another great part is, after 4 or 5 weeks, instead of coming up with a new menu, I just refer to one I've already made.  I like to save the weekends for surprises like eating out, Sunday dinner, or a special breakfast.  

2 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

your so cute :) I need to be that prepared!!

Natalie said...

Hey Kristi, this is your cousin, Natalie. I just found your blog from Cathy's. Congrats on you new little one. She is so cute and I can't believe how big Brook is. I hope all is well. My blog is private so if you want to keep in touch email me and I'll send you an invite. laruso13@hotmail.com
Tell everyone hi down there!