Sunday, January 18, 2009

Keepin' busy

I've been trying to find things to do while Mike is still home from work on paternity leave.  I want to take advantage of every minute he's here.  So I came up with this little crafty idea that was completely funded by my Joann's Gift Card I got for Christmas.  Thanks Mom H!  

Brooklyn's also needed some help finding something to do.  However, holding the baby is always going to be her favorite thing I think.

Taylor falls asleep in the weirdest positions sometimes.  I think this time she was dreaming about the Cardinals.  TOUCHDOWN!  Congratulations AZ!  See ya at the Super Bowl!

1 comment:

JoDee said...

She is so adorable with her little sis. Olivia seems to warm up to Ben little by little - but she still isn't really interested in holding him. Taylor's looking great! What a pair of cuties!