Sunday, November 21, 2010

They got their hairs cut!

This week the girls got hair cuts from my wonderful neighbor and friend Jessica Olsen. She just recently finished her beautiful in home salon and I was so excited to try it out.

Taylor loved playing in the dog's pens. It was hard to get her out.
Brooklyn's after shot.
Taylor's before shot. It's her first haircut!
She was a little nervous so I sat her on my lap.
It took a couple days, but I got her to pose for an after shot.
Then she had to dance for me.




I love staying home with my girls. They make me so happy. . . most of the time. I'm so thankful for my husband and all the hard work he does. I'm also thankful for him providing a way for me to go back to school. I'm having so much fun even though it makes planning the everyday things so much harder. I'm so thankful for being where we are in life right now. We have a wonderful support system through our family and friends and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Gobble Gobble!

2 comments:

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Cute hair cuts! Hey I am ready for visitors or to be a visitor...so let's plan something for after Turkey Day ok Karrots?

JoDee said...

They are adorable! Can't believe how much they've grown!!

Hey, can you send me your new address?