Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1st day of School jitters!

I'm getting another home also known as, The Art Institute of Phoenix! Classes start tomorrow! I'm studying to be an Interior Designer. What field? Who knows, I like it all right now. Of course, most people lean towards residential. I'm glad it covers others like commercial, health care, retail and hospitality.

Kristi Harris:
Wife
Mother
Scout leader
PTO VP
Student

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." --Earl Nightingale

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Wow! That's great... but we need more details... What program are you doing? How long will it take? What are you planning to do with your education?

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

good luck! that is awesome!

Unknown said...

How did it go? I was thinking about you yesterday!

JoDee said...

Yaaayyyy Kristi! Can't wait to hear all about it. Go get'em tiger-ess. :)

Rebecca said...

Missed you at volleyball last night, but some gals from your ward were there. I unfortunately played horribly! Best of luck with school, and as always, keep me posted and let me know if you need anything. Hugs!