Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Strawberry!

(Don't forget to check the other new post after this one)

Last week we had a Girls' Night Out in Strawberry! My best friend Rebecca and her girls and me and my girls all drove up to Rebecca's parent's cabin. It's still being completed, but it had running water and toilets and electricity which is all you really need, right? We had a blast just hanging out and relaxing. I'm so glad we went. Thanks so much Rebecca for inviting us! Here's the pics:

Back seat drivers :)

Taylor loves car rides, Kimberlee hates bumpy roads.

BFFs :D

Yes, they wanted to be there.

Chillin' in the loft.


Having fun at the Llama farm that had mostly goats, but here is a llama.
Llama face!

1 comment:

Adam and Jess said...

This reminded me of "the good ole days". Looks like you had fun. I love the glimpses of your new house, it looks beautiful. I hope the market is a little better once we move back.