Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh yeah, she's 6!

I can't believe I haven't posted about Brooklyn's birthday yet. I'm such a dork. Anyways, just over a month ago Brooklyn turned 6! We were away on a family vacation on her birthday so we didn't do a big party or anything. I admit my dork-i-ness one more time when I say I forgot my camera.

When we got back we had a little cupcake party with some friends and again I forgot to take pictures until it was over and there was only one friend left. This is Brooklyn's across the street friend Leah. We're glad she comes over to play with Brooklyn. They are almost exactly a year apart in age so it works out just right.



Happy Birthday Brooklyn! You're sweet when you want to be and love to be happy. You're a goof ball and a fire cracker all rolled into one. You keep us on our toes and you make us laugh so much. I love your curiosity even though I don't have the answer for you every time. Good luck in 1st grade this year. I know you'll make lots of new friends at your new school.



Oh yeah, Taylor had fun too.

1 comment:

erin said...

yay for brooklyn turning 6 :) shes such a smart girl!