Friday, May 14, 2010

A few of my favorite things

People keep asking me if I've taken pictures of the new house. Well I finally did and here they are to who ever is interested. These are a few of my favorite things about the house.

I love the entry way.
It's the perfect spot for our Jesus picture!

I got my dream fridge! Thank you Sears Outlet!

Before going up the stairs you get a beautiful view of my piano cubby.
I love our banister! Not many houses come like this anymore.
Mike let me do what I wanted to our bedroom so we have a chocolate brown accent wall with a light blue on the others. I had some fun prepping the walls with tape outlining trees. This is just one of two on the same wall. If I don't end up liking it, I can always just finish painting the room. It was fun and I felt art-sy. And FINALLY, we have a ceiling fan in our bedroom! It's been a while.

Who knows when our back yard will be finished. Mike both ended his ASU classes this week and started at the Art Institute. Brooklyn only has 2 weeks left before summer vacation. The heat is already upon us. Oh well. It will happen when it happens. We're just happy to be home! Thanks to everyone who helped us move!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new house! It was so fun to get to see it!

LaSchelle said...

Kristi! I like what you did to your bedroom! SO cute! I've been wanting to do something like that in our house, except with out the paint. Doing a family tree with pics or something. I like the finishing touches you made with that picture in your entry! I have only seen it with out all your decor. We'll have to get together and come visit when Hyrum is feeling better. I'm glad you had a nice trip!