Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yeah Pictures!

Sure some of these are from Christmas, but I never really posted any and some people who read this blog, I'm sure, just want to see this kids.

She never really got the hang of opening presents by herself, but she definitely had fun with the paper later.


Brooklyn's most used present was a camera we found at Walmart that was discounted on a clearance table. Score!


Taylor's recent favorite things: climbing, walking everywhere, dogs, cows, babies, and blowing kisses.

I don't know where she thinks she's going.

This was from Brooklyn's field trip to Organ Stop Pizza. All the kids I was in charge of knew me from last year. We had so much fun! It was nice being with kids again, but it was even nicer to go home when I was done.

Ah, to be a kid again . . .

This is the only baby boy project I've ever done. My husband's cousin, Julie, is having a baby boy and she chose owls do decorate his nursery. Such a cute theme! This is a little Diap-n-wipe I learned how to make not too long ago. It's easy, fun, and I use mine all the time.

That's all for now. I'd promise I would post more often, but that promise usually reverses on me and the opposite effect happens. So instead, until next time . . .

2 comments:

Stefanie Cross said...

Love the girls! They are cute. It sounds like I need to bring Lola out to hang with Taylor :) And I loved! the wipe and go you made Julie and so did she! It was one of the first things she mentioned to Rick when we got home that night! But you have always been craft so no surprise!

Natalie said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how old Brooke is now. Time flies!