Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My apologies . . .

I'm so sorry to everyone for not updating my blog recently with the oh-so-cute and adorable pictures of my beautiful daughters. Unfortunately, our camera is refusing to upload any recent pictures so I have nothing real fun to post. Sure I could tell you everything we've been doing, but it just is never enough unless you have pictures to prove it. I could tell you about our trip to Paris, but you wouldn't believe me unless I had pictures. (which you shouldn't believe be because we haven't been to Paris, are you kidding me? In this economy?) As soon as we have our "recent" pictures uploaded there will be a gia-normous pic post to catch everyone up. Thanks for understanding!
K-Bomb

(Post inspired by our FHE this week. Read about it HERE.)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Paris-what a great idea Miss Kriss! How about you and me, and our hubbies, like 20 years from now, taking a trip to Paris. I'll put it on my calendar . . . love ya!

Macie said...

Oh man, you had me jealous there for a second! I want to go to Paris! Can't wait to hear about all you've been doing. I hate camera/computer problems!