Friday, November 20, 2009

Mike's Christmas List (updated)

So this is mostly for Kristi and other family but gifts will humbly be accepted from all sources/persons.

First and Foremost:
A Guitar Center Gift Card (link). This is my "happy place". My wife has JoAnn, I have Guitar Center.


MXR Carbon Copy pedal (or another ANALOG delay):
















Dress Socks:









I'm one of the few people who likes socks for Christmas. A lot of mine have holes and that stinks. I really would like some darker grey or black (argyle is always a good thing) and brown (not tan).

Graphics Tablet:









Since my degree program requires a lot of art on the computer, a tablet would just make everything easier and more natural.


The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (for Nintendo DS):













I love all the Zelda games and the DS has not disappointed thus far.




Swedish Fish:












A Christmas classic for me. They're pretty much my favorite!!


NOTE: I am aware that some of these items are expensive. It is, after all, a "wish" list. It is not a "what can a particular person afford" list. I'm not expecting anything, just wishing.

UPDATE:


I totally forgot to mention a few other things.

-Cutco Hardy Slicer (link)
-A cheap bass guitar
-Dinner with my dad (his treat)





p.s. - I just have to complain for a minute about how much I hate the fact that every time you add a picture to a post it puts it at the top and it totally messes up the rest of the formatting. GOSH!!

1 comment:

Macie said...

I hate that the pictures do that too! And you have to upload the pictures in the opposite order than you want them on the post!! UGH!! Ok, that's the end of my rant. I feel your pain.