Sunday, May 31, 2009

What 2 do . . .

Okay, so I've been kind of a slacker lately not posting real pics and letting you know what's going on.  So here's an update.

For the Mother's Day project in our Preschool we made these cute little flower pots with paper flowers and straws.  Brooklyn made on for her grandma and my example went to the other grandma.  It's just weird having your own kid make you a present.


For the second to the last Friday of the preschool, we went to the movies to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D!  We had so much fun!  Thanks Hunter's mom for coming with us.  It wouldn't have been the same without you.

For the last Friday, we went to the San Tan splash pad and had a water party.  Like the doofus I am, I forgot my camera.  But here's some pictures of Brooklyn playing there on another day.  Sometimes, we really need a break out of the house and I love having this splash pad near by.


Taylor likes it too. She's always happy outside.


Taylor's new adventure is eating rice cereal.  We just started this last week.  She's now 6 months old, but is really supposed to be 5 months next week.  Doctors have premies hold off starting cereal until they are gestationally old enough. 

I love her chubby cheeks! 






Oh, and that's right, I made her bib!  Cha-ching!

Next adventure, Disneyland for Brooklyn's 5th birthday!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Cute bib! I loved your confessions post! I learned a lot about you. I'm sorry you lost your singing voice.... but I bet you sound better than you think. :)

Adam and Jess said...

I wish it were warm enough to swim here. I tried the other day at a friend's house and we froze. I'm like Steph, I liked your confessions post. I also wish I were crafty like you, but I'm working on it. I'm trying to teach myself how to sow again and we'll go from there.

jake and jenni said...

Your Brooklyn looks just like you! Cute blog- I need to visit more often!

JoDee said...

You might just be the best preschool teacher ever! Your girlies are growing to be as cute as ever. We miss you!