Monday, March 16, 2009

Next movie review

So we rented this the other night and Mike made me watch it with the lights off.  Mike had already seen it and assured me it was a good movie.  I have to wait until I'm over the last horror movie before I go see another so I finally got in the mood to see this one.  Between covering my face with a pillow when I knew something was going to jump out, squeezing Mike's hand in suspense and saying "yucky" every time it was, I actually enjoyed this movie.  It had a great plot that was pretty easy to follow.  I didn't even have nightmares.  My favorite part had to be the mannequins he set up around town so he wouldn't feel so lonely or going hunting for deer in a mustang was pretty cool too.  So if you're in the mood for a scary movie, this one will do.  ****

No comments: