Monday, July 14, 2008

Twilight (part 2)

So after posting that first Twilight post I looked into some popular fan sites such as www.twilightseriestheories.com and www.twilightmoms.com only to realize I'm way in over my head trying to post anything discussion worthy of Twilight.  I now get all my fixes there.  My favorite site is www.twilightmoms.com.   Also, in the t-moms web site they've posted all of Stephenie Meyers teaser quotes from Breaking Dawn and if you join you can see the discussion on each quote.  She is posting a quote every day until BD comes out.  I can't wait until I get my closure and then, unfortunately, I will move on.  

1 comment:

JoDee said...

Hey guys. I am enjoying my nice air conditioning today and not even STEPPING outside today. :) Thanks for the adventure yesterday and the yummy yummy treat ... I must go back! Hey - just wanted to let you know I've got your gorgeous girl up on my photog blog for some sneak peaks! Whenever you want to come over to see if you want any additional shots edited just let me know and we'll get them all burned for you! Thanks again!