Saturday, June 14, 2008

So, I got tagged...or whatever...

Hey, it's Mike. My sister tagged me so here's the info:

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Fry’s Food (bagger)
2. United Artist’s Theaters (best job ever!)
3. Deseret Book
4. Bank of America (no, I’m not a teller)

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. TRON
2. Harry Potter (any)
3. Iron Man
4. Lord of the Rings

4 Places that I've Lived:
1. Mesa, AZ (born and raised)
2. Portugal
3. Cabo Verde (that’s in Africa)
4. Gilbert and Chandler. AZ

4 Places I've been to/visited:
1. Portugal
2. Cabo Verde (that’s in Africa)
3. Nauvoo
4. Washington D.C.

4 Favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Strange foods I’ve never tried
2. Barbecue
4. Mint Julep from Disneyland (okay, so this isn’t “food”, sue me)

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. China
2. Italy
3. Japan
4. A home that I own

4 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having another baby
2. Starting my degree program
3. Finishing my degree program
4. Start a business with my best friend, Clint

6 comments:

Stefanie Cross said...

Happy B-day Brookie!

The Fletchies said...

what business? we need more info. Thanks

goldfixe said...

We want to start a design business making websites, print design, animation, etc. We're both going into web and computer design but in different fields. We;ve been talking about it for a while but it may not happen for a year or two when we're graduated or almost graduated.

The Fletchies said...

That sounds like a really fun business. I say you go for it. Okay next question...how do you make it so new posts show under your blog links? I need it. Then you don't always have to check them. That seems amazing.

goldfixe said...

Laura, you can go under layout and "add page element" off to the side. Choose Blog LIst and - voila! Add blogs to the list and it will automatically update w/ new posts. It's a blogger function so you don't have to mess with code or anything.

This keeps me from having to open a bunch of blogs to see if they posted anything new. Now I just pull up mine and take a gander. It's quite fabulous.

Anonymous said...

mike- so landon tells me you are going in to graphic design?! okay- i have a proposition-
website design=family and/or band pictures? :)
what do you think?

email me.