Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's about stinkin' time!!!



Okay, so I've been kind of in denial for the last couple of weeks. However when you want something so bad and you finally get it you just can't stop thinking about it and you keep wondering if you really got what you wanted. Something quite like visiting another continent or country, say like Italy. You know you made the plans, got the ticket, and even got on the plane, but when you get there all you can think is, "I'm in Italy. I can't believe I'm in Italy" when all you really know is, you're definitely not home, something's different. Okay, so that's my analogy. Here's what's up.





WE'RE PREGNANT!




Officially confirmed, 100%, real live baby in my tummy. Here's the real proof.
The due date is January 5, 2009 according to the ultra sound so I'm 9 1/2 weeks. Mike's rooting for next year because next year's benefits include 3 months of paid paternity leave as opposed to the 2 months he will have this year. I'll be suprised if he stays home for 2 months as it is, but it will be nice to have the help. So that's the news! You may now consider yourself informed.

9 comments:

The Fletchies said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Keep us updated!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

congrATS..we've been keeping up with your blog. what fun exciting news... take care of yourself

Unknown said...

hey, woohoo, congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristi and Mike!

Love,

Ted and Stefanie

Addy said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting news!

Richelle Johnson said...

We're so excited for you! Brooklyn is going to be a great big sister!

spice2116 said...

congrats babies are so fun!!

spenceandbon said...

Kristi!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Hope you are feeling okay!

Love,
Bonnie

Melanie said...

Hey Kristi & Mike!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Wow, that is so fun. I'm so excited for you! I just heard the great news from my sis and had to come find your blog post!!
Love ya!
~Melanie Hopkins