Thursday, March 18, 2010

ZOOOOOOO!

I'm such a bad mom. I have never taken Brooklyn to the zoo so this week I got to make up for it. On Monday I drove to Tucson with two of my sis-in-laws to visit another sis-in-law and we took all of our kids to the Reid Park Zoo. Except for Kyla. She's 14 and too cool for the zoo. :)


Rhinos
Giraffes
Monkeys
Train rides
I got to take Grant (6) and Matt (6) in my car on the way. Best moment in the car? Here it goes:

Radio: Ra ma ra ma la . . .
Grant: Lady Gaga!
Me: You know who Lady Gaga is?
Grant: Ya, my mom listens to this.
Matt: Hey, how do you make Lady Gaga cry?
Me: How Matt?
Matt: Poker Face!
(Uncontrollable laughter ensues)

We had a great time. Thanks again guys for making it such a fun day!

1 comment:

Cath said...

HAHAHA! Matt is sooo funny! jk It was lots of fun. We had a great day. I am glad to see you made it out of Tucson okay. And yeah about the house!!