Saturday, February 21, 2009

IKEA . . . you complete me


If your finger had a tool in it like Inspector Gadget, what would that tool be?  My husband told me that if I had and IG finger I would have a measuring tape inside.  I'm always walking around the house measuring things to see if my remodeling/rearranging ideas work.  My recent fruits of my labor are these awesome Malm dressers we got from IKEA's Seize the Day sale they had on Monday.  

They are doubling as night stands and dressers.  Our bed is really tall so it's been hard for us to find night stands big enough for it. And now I have my own dresser and so does Mike.  It has brought equality to our bedroom and now I can sleep better at night.  Thank you awesome Sweedish superstore!

2 comments:

Stefanie Cross said...

I love Ikea! It is honestly the best place especially to get good deals! I love those dressers they are cool! I bet your home is really looking awesome! Your girls are so cute...but getting so big!

Adam and Jess said...

I LOVE IKEA too. I could probably just about decorate the whole house with stuff from there. I still have a few of your posts to catch up on. I haven't blog searched everyone in so long. Your girls are cute.