Tuesday, May 13, 2008

my retro binge

For those of you that don't know I was recently accepted in the Graphic Information Technology program at ASU. The degree is offered at the Polytechnic campus (ASU East) and we are applying for family housing on the campus. The campus is the old Williams Air Force Base so the houses are old Air Force houses. These houses scream retro so during my daily perusal of Craig's List I hit retro gold. I would put every single one of these in that house and it would be magnificent. Here some of the gems that I found:

Best. Couch. Ever.

Retro-tastic!


My sister almost cried when she found out these were sold!


I would turn this into the best cabinet you've ever seen!!



Every dinner would taste better on this table. I'm sure of it.

What better way to store your books than on an old school library cart.


2 comments:

Cath said...

Congratulations! Maybe you can move into my brother's house on campus. He is moving out at the end of the month! Good luck! And watch out for the mice and roaches!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the ASU thing!
And for the retro stuff... to each his own. :)